Print WebOPAC search results in Koha 3.22.05
1. Log in to your Koha OPAC.
2. Go to "Your Lists" on left hand side options
3. Click a new list
4. Create a list with desired name and save it
5. After saving you will get a option to search
6. Then search the catalogue.
7. In the result page , select all or your desired results
8. Select your newly created list from the drop down after “With selected titles”
9. A dialog box will open with the titles of the selected records and with a save option.
10. Save it.
11. Now go to “your lists” again [as given in 2] and you can find the saved list.
12. Click on the list as given above.
13. Now you can see the saved result with a print option.
14. You also have option to print selected result and download or email the list.