Department of Library and Information Science is going to organize a 3 days National Workshop cum training program on DSpace in collaboration with INFLIBNET on 6-8 September 2016.
- Digitization and Digital Preservation
- Working with Linux: Basic Commands
- Institutional Repositories & Digital Libraries
- Metadata Standards for Digital Collection
- Digital Collection Building using Dspace: Installation, Configuration, Administration & Customization, Workflow & Submissions
- IPR and Security Aspects of Institutional Repositories
Registration, Accommodation & Travel
Registration Fee Rs. 500/- will be charged from each participant. Registration forms should submit through email at email@example.com on or before 30th August, 2016. Selected participants shall be provided free local hospitality (fooding and lodging). Accommodation will be made available on shared basis to outstation participants.
No travel allowance will be given to any participants.
Dr. Vinit Kumar, Assistant Professor,
Bundelkhand University, Jhansi.
Mr. Swapnil Patel, Scientist-B(CS),
INFLIBNET Centre, Gandhinagar.
Mr. Vijay Shrimali, STA-I(CS), INFLIBNET
Dr. Manoj Kumar Verma
Deptt. of Library & Information Science
Mizoram University (A Central University)
Tanhril, Aizawl – 796 004
Mobile: +91 97740 03201