Advt. No.: IITI/Estt./NT posts-01/May 2016
Online applications are invited for the following posts at Indian Institute of Technology Indore, which is one of newly established Institutes by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
No of post: 2-UR
Qualification and Experience:
i) Graduate in any discipline from recognized university.
ii) Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent Diploma in Library Science from recognized university obtained after graduation. iii) Experience of three years in a Library/Computerization of Library.
1. Master’s Degree in Library Science.
2. Good Communication Skills in English and Hindi.
3. Computer Skills - Good practical knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Word and Excel, and Library Software. Experience in using Lib-sys will be preferable.
4. Preference will be given to applicants who are working in reputed educational institutes like IITs, IISERs, NITs, Central Universities etc.
5. Candidate must be willing to work hard and prove himself/herself. Eagerness to learn new skills and adapting to work as a team are essential.
Pay Scale: (Rs 9,300 - 34,800) with Grade Pay of Rs 4,200/- total emoluments on the minimum of pay in Pay Band is Rs 36,675/- (as per present rates of DA and TA) per month.
Age Limit - 40 years
How to apply:
The applicants must apply online through the link provided at institute’s website www.iiti.ac.in (till 28-06-2016) and printout of the same by affixing recent pass port size photo shall be submitted to institute along with self attested copies of required documents and application fee (if applicable) on or before 5.00 pm on 05-07-2016. Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
Note: Those who have applied for the posts of Deputy Manager (Lab) at serial no. 8(A) & 8 (B) in response to Advt. No.: IITI/Estt./NT posts-02/December 2015 need not apply again.
Indian Institute of Technology Indore,
Khandwa Road Simrol,
Indore - 453552