National Workshop on Configuration and Management of Digital Library Collections using DSpace on 25 - 29 July, 2016
The following areas will be covered in the workshop and hands on practical training will be given in these areas:
- IR Using DSpace and Live Installation
- Working with Linux : Basic commands.
- Institutional Repositories using Dspace
- Metadata Standards for Digital Collection
- Digital collection building using DSpace: Installation & Configuration
- Digital collection building using DSpace: Administration & Customization
- Digital collection building using DSpace: Workflow & Submissions
- Digital collection building using DSpace: Backup, Import & Export
- IPR and Security aspects of IR
- Web 2.0 and Social Networking
- Library Automation and latest trends in ICT Access to e-resources subscribed under different consortium
Without Accommodation- Rs. 5700/- (Rupees Five Thousand only)
With Accommodation per person- Rs. 7500/- (Rupees Seven Thousand only)
It covers the cost of workshop kit containing training materials, breakfast, working lunch, two time tea & snacks during the sessions. The payment should be made through Demand Draft in favour of INFLIBNET Centre payable at Gandhinagar along with filled-in registration form and fee is non-refundable and non-adjustable.
The application for admission to the programme should be submitted in the enclosed prescribed form/online to INFLIBNET Centre, Gandhinagar on or before 15 July 2016.