Advt. No.4/2016 (Admn.A/A5/2016/49)
1. Assistant Librarian at NIRDPR Headquarters and NERC, Guwahati ( 1 post each)
1) Minimum second-class Master’s Degree from a recognized university, preferably in any of the social sciences with 50% marks or above.
2) Minimum Second Class Bachelor’s Degree in Library and Information Science (BLiSc) with 50% or above.
3) Two years’ experience in Special library of standing with practical knowledge of Library automation and generation of computerized databases.
Second Class Master’s degree in Library and Information Science (MLISc) with 50% marks or above.
Age: Not exceeding 30 years (Relaxation in the upper age limit can be considered for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-Servicemen categories, as per norms, subject to production of required certificate).
Scale of Pay: Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4200/-
2. Library and Information Assistant at NIRDPR, Hyderabad (1 post)
Bachelor’s Degree in social sciences and Degree/ Diploma in Library Science from a recognized university.
At least 10 years’ experience in the pay scale of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- or equivalent/ 5 years’ experience in the pay scale of 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/- or equivalent with experience of acquisition of books and periodicals and bibliographical work in a good library.
Age: Below 30years. No age bar for internal candidates and in respect of deputationists, GOI rules will be applicable (Relaxation in the upper age limit can be considered for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-Servicemen categories, as per norms, subject to production of required certificate)
Scale of Pay : Rs.Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4200/-
Last date of Apply: 27.06.2016